109B N. Main St, River Falls, WI 54022.
Office Hours: M-TH 9-4, F 9-12,& by appt.
has been in business since 1999
providing River Falls & surrounding communities with safe & economical housing to suit your rental needs.
Thank you for visiting Boles Property Management, Inc. We offer comfortable and affordable rentals in Western Wisconsin. Our River Falls, Hudson, Roberts, Prescott, and surrounding area rentals range from 1 to 6 bedroom apartments, townhomes, twin homes, duplexes and single-family homes and houses. We also offer rooms for rent close to UWRF campus. We have several places to rent that are typically for students, but we also manage many places that are not necessarily student rentals.
Please enter your home requirements into the search below, or click on the links above to guide you to the perfect property for you!
*Please note that rent amounts and terms listed on this site are subject to change. Errors and typos do sometimes occur when entering the information for individual listings. No agreement has been made until it is in writing and signed by all parties.
UWRF STUDENTS Use the search option below, or click on "Residential Properties for Rent" to the left and see what is available. Student rentals will have "(UWRF)" in the title of the listing.
Other BPM info:
- Applications: After clicking the "Apply Now" link, set up an account and password, then enter all required information. At the end there will be a text field where you can type in the property (or properties) that you are interested in. We do require a $20 application fee, per adult applicant, that can be paid online at the end of the process. This covers the cost of credit & background checks. You can also pay the application fee at our office. Applications will not be processed without the fee having been paid for all the applicants listed. Please call or email with any questions or concerns about applications.
- Animals/Pets:Animals are only allowed at some units we manage, but not at others. Be sure to list on your application if you have any animals. At properties where pets are allowed, there are restrictions and additional fees. No more than two pets are allowed at any unit. Puppies and kittens are not allowed. If you have a service animal, please inform us of it so we can be sure to follow all proper processes regarding service animals.
- Current Tenants: Please click on Tenant Resources, for Plowing and other updates.
- Online payments First-time users: After you click "Online Payments", click "Enroll Now" on the right-hand side of the screen. To get set up you will need to enter your SSN and your birthdate, then click on the property where you currently live. Once you have enrolled, you will only need your login and password to enter your account in the future.
- Commercial Spaces: We also have commercial properties for rent. Check out the link to the left to find a perfect space for your business!
*Availability: Please be aware that "Availability" is the current lease expiration date; should the current tenants decide to renew, the unit will not be available on the date stated.